Online Recorded Courses
Healthcare Career Pathways Conference ( HCPC ) - Recorded
About the HCPC Conference :
The Program is designed to engage different stakeholders in the medical profession's journey discussing relevant topics and bringing peers, expertise, and program directors of different specialties together in open discussion. As well as making the attendees aware of available resources and services that they may need in their training.
During this conference, We will:
- Address challenges of career path
- Offer a comprehensive program that provides assistance in creating a healthy future path for medical professionals from students to practionners.
- Tips for success in passing the Saudi Commission’s Licensing exams; failure rates are high in all disciplines, limiting the chances of progression in the areas of choice for the students.
- Bring new trainee supportive programs to light;
- Bridging program
- Mentor-mentee volunteers
- Highlighting the available supportive resources to help juniors have a better vision for their future career.
Target Audience :
- Medical students
- Dental Students
- Nursing Students
D1 Opening Ceremony
D1S1 Meeting the 2030 Supply and Demand in KSA Sponsored by SCFHS
D1S2 Education sponsor King Abdulaziz University & King Saud University
D1S4 Special Skills To Acquire
D2 CLOSING KEYNOTE
D2 Main Room - AM Career Choice And Proper Practices 2
D2 Main Room - PM Career Choice And Proper Practices 2
D2R1 - AM Nursing
D2R1 - PM Laboratory
D2R2 - AM Medical Students & Interns
D2R2 - PM Dentistry
D2R3 - AM Residents
D2R3 - PM Fellows
D2R4 - AM Physiotherapy
D2R4 - PM Pharmacy