LEARN WITHOUT LIMITS
We are a science academy for medical education. We care about the importance of your privacy for you and we are committed to protecting your personal data, which is any information through which you can identify you as an individual.
This site uses "Google analytics" to obtain general information about the site's users.
The information we collect and how we use it
We collect information, including personal information, when you register to obtain a user account or participate in remote courses. We also collect some usage information about the users ’performance, patterns, and geographical distribution to them. This information is used to provide the services available on the site in addition to knowing the extent of the interaction Users and website optimization purposes.
Use of your information
We use information to create user accounts on our site in order to communicate with users about the services of the "Academy of Sciences for Medical Education" and to provide additional services to users,
IP addresses. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating site usage levels which help in diagnosing server problems and managing the site. We may also use and disclose IP addresses for all purposes in which we use and disclose PII. Please note that we deal with IP addresses, server log files, related information and non-PII information, unless we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
Your email address
ATM, credit cards and payment methods
When you place an order through the website, you are required to choose a method of payment. We do not care about your credit / debit card information and do not store any credit card information. We send your full card information to the appropriate debit / Credit Card Company in an encrypted format according to internationally accepted regulations and applications while ordering.
Application submission information
The personal information required during the execution of the application includes the name, address, phone number, email address and other similar information used to identify you.
Browsing data and information flow
While browsing our website, we collect browsing data and data flow that shows the pages you have visited on the site, the type of features you have used, the duration of your visit to a specific page, etc. This information will not show your identity or be linked to you personally. We use this information to complete, support and analyze your browsing of our website, and to facilitate and improve your use of the website and internal purposes. This information may be disclosed only to our employees and to others who are interested in completing your request, analyzing and supporting your use of the site.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to others for marketing purposes. We may collect your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and customize our services, content and ads. In the event that you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us via e-mail or participate in our advertising allocation programs, you simply need to inform us of your choice by e-mail.
Do we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose your personal information to our employees and not to any other party. We may disclose your information when necessary to protect our legal rights, in the event that the information relates to harmful behavior in an actual way or even just threatened, or we have a good faith belief that this procedure is necessary for (1) adherence to the requirements of the law or compliance with government orders and court decisions or Legal procedures submitted to us or (2) to protect and defend our property or other rights, and users of the site or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and institutions to protect against fraud and credit risk protection.
How is personal information revealed?
We may disclose PII information:
To third-party service providers who provide services such as web site hosting, data analysis, payment implementation, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, information technology services, customer service, email sending services, credit card implementation, and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
Information required to fulfill your purchases
Since we believe that the following is appropriate (a) under applicable law including laws outside the country of your residence (b) to adhere to legal procedures (c) to respond to requests from the public and government authorities including public and governmental authorities outside the country of your residence (d) to implement Our terms and conditions (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our associate companies (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property and / or those belonging to our associate companies, you or others, and (g) to allow us to follow up on available measures or reduce damages that may We incur it.
Our employees are qualified and trained to respect the confidentiality of personal information for our customers, so access to personal data is provided only to our employees and to ensure the protection of information, regular and periodic updating of the procedures and controls on the site are provided.
The Arabic language will be the official language used to resolve any disputes arising from your use of the site or any of its contents.
Intellectual property rights and copyrights
- The platform management’s commitment to intellectual property rights when publishing:
- The center’s management is committed to the principles of intellectual property rights when designing and uploading any training content on the center’s platform, such as texts, images, programs, designs, training contents, or others. The intellectual property of the digital content published on the platform, including articles and programs, belongs to the center. Designs, photos, etc
- The Center undertakes and acknowledges that the content provided for the courses does not violate copyright and does not infringe any rights of any party or entity.
- The Center also undertakes and acknowledges to follow up on the up-to-dateness of the digital content provided to ensure that national laws and policies are not violated, by assigning the site’s supervisors to periodically follow up on the up-to-dateness of the content.
- The commitment of trainers to intellectual property rights when displaying training contents on the Maharat platform
- Instructors who wish to upload their training content adhere to the principles of intellectual property rights and copyright. Where the trainer signs an undertaking form and acknowledgment that the training content presented in the training courses respects all laws of intellectual property and copyright, use, modification, and mixing. The trainers also undertake to refer to the scientific references and sources that he benefited from in preparing the training content, and in the event the trainer uses a training content that does not have his intellectual property or does not mention the references and sources, he shall bear the legal responsibility for that.