Online Live Courses
CYANIDE SAFE HANDLING
This course provides guidance on how to manage risks during the storage, handling, and use of cyanides, based on MSHA (Mine Safety and Health Administration) 30 CFR Part 46 & 47. It includes guidance on recognizing symptoms of cyanide poisoning and responding to cyanide exposure in the workplace.
Upon completion of the course Candidates will be able to:
- Understand Cyanide basic facts, application, and accident associated with this chemical.
- Basic understanding of “The Cyanide Code”
- Working Safely around with Cyanides (Unpacking/PPE/ Storage, mixing and Disposal/Risk Assessment)
- Hazard Recognition and response
- Emergency Procedures
World Safety Organization KSA
This course is intended to Mid-level employees such as
- First aider
- Medical Rescuer and,
- Common worker who works around with Sodium and Hydrogen Cyanide