Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) for instructors
Course Time :
7 AM to 7 PM
The ATLS Instructor course is a 2 day course that delves into applicable principles in medical education.
It equips a candidate with the necessary knowledge and skills in order to teach an ATLS provider course.
Participants will gain the necessary knowledge and skills in applicable Adult Medical Education.
Upon successful completion a candidate will be able to:
- Identify the domains of learning.
- Identify feedback methodology.
- Practice teaching an ATLS course through various stages.
- Apply the fundamentals of the interactive discussion and skill station teaching.
American College of Surgeons
- Completed the ATLS Provider Course
- ATLS Providers recognized as having Instructor Potential
|12th March 2022||13th March 2022||Riyadh|