EMS REFRESH COURSE
Course Date and Time:
28 July - 1 August 2022 ( 5 Days course )
5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Note : It allows participant to register for a specific module of his/her choice or register to a full course, 5 modules.
To register in the full course visit the link below:
" Copy the link and paste it on search to open in case it didn't work by clicking "
- Learn the principles, build knowledge and update your skills in different pre hospital settings.
- Learn the principles of emergency medical systems
- Be able to practice and introduce Environmental Management Systems; simulate and discuss the possibilities and limitations of Emergency Medical Management systems and pre hospital care.
- Enhance and train your critical thinking and hands-on, practical abilities in pre hospital setting.
- Review common medical conditions that EMS technicians and paramedics encounter in pre hospital setting
- Learn and build advance skills in EMS, such as: Airway, Cardiology, Trauma, Medical Emergencies, Ob/gyne, Pediatrics, Critical Care and more.
Course Module includes the following:
- Basic airway adjuncts and maneuvers
- Advanced airway
- Airway medications
- Portable ventilator
- ECG (2-4-12-18 leads)
- Advanced ECG
- Head trauma
- Pelvic trauma
- Spinal cord injury
- Chest trauma
- Abdominal trauma
Medical Emergencies :(Sunday)
- Chronic diseases
- Cardiac disease
- Pulmonary disease
- Anaphylactic shock
- Abdominal disease
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Delivery and neonatal APGAR score
- Vaginal bleeding
- Medications regarding pregnancy
- Medical abnormalities
- Reparations emergencies
- Medical diseases for instance …asthma, retractions, and types of breathings
- Chest X-Ray
- CT scan
- Ultra sound
- Lab values
Upon completion of the course, the participants will be able to describe, develop and interpret methods of the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) system and evaluate methods and possibilities within emergency medical management system from a skill lab simulation point of view.
Please Select Session Date
Registration is Closed