Online Recorded Courses
ECG Online Course
Course Place and Time:
- The webinar is online through Zoom
This course is accredited by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialist with 10 CMEs
Is the easiest way to learn how to read ECG.Will give you the necessary skills to identify the normal and abnormal heart rhythms and how to diagnose and manage fatal arrhythmias . Will provide multiple practice stations with a quick and interactive method for learning arrhythmias
Accredited by Saudi commission for health specialties as 10 cme hours
- Anatomy and physiology of the heart and the conduction system of the heart.
- Lead placement for recording a l2 lead ECG.
- The normal 12 lead ECG and cardiac axis.
- Rhythm recognition.
- Rhythm abnormalities: atrial, junctional and ventricular.
- ECG changes after infarction and ischaemia .
- Cardiac conduction system abnormalities.
Registration is Closed