USRA Riyadh - ULTRASOUND GUIDED REGIONAL ANESTHESIA COURSE for Physicians
Aim and Learning Outcome:
- Safe practice of Regional Anesthesia
- Understanding complications related to practice of Regional Anaesthesia and Management.
- Top Experts in the Regional Anaesthesia & Pain Management
- Live Masterclasses
- USRA Upper & Lower Limb, Neuraxial Chestwall & Trunk Blocks
- EDRA Part 1- Exam – the Only Exam Centre in MENA countries
Course Obectives :
- Understanding anatomy of upper and lower limbs, nerve supply.
- Correlation with Sono Anatomy by using ultrasound machine.
- Understanding safe practice of Regional Anaesthesia and nerve blocks.
- Understanding pharmacology of local anaesthesia and their toxicity.
Course Duration :
Time : 7:30 AM to 5 PM
Target Audience :
Course Accreditation :
- European Society of Regional Anaesthesia & Pain Therapy (ESRA)
- Saudi Anesthesia Society ( SAS )