Managing Sport Injuries Course
Course Date and Time:
11-12 November 2022 ( 2 Days course )
Time to be announced soon.
1800 SR for Early Bird Registration ( Until 30 October )
2000 SR for Late Registration
This Course will be run over 2 days and will give you the confidence and knowledge in handling any sports injury whether it’s for a professional athlete or an amateur sportsman. You will be equipped with enough tools for you to give your sportsman the best advice and treatment possible.
The course will cover the following topics;
- How to approach a Sports Injury;
- Diagnosis is the most important part. We take an in-depth look at all the factors that can influence and contribute to an accurate diagnosis;
- Treatment of Sports injuries - we discuss the wide variety of treatment options available to us in treatment of the sportsman;
- Rehabilitation of sports injuries;
- Field side management; we look at how to approach injuries while on duty next to a sports field, what to pack in your bags and the difficult return to play decisions.
- Know your sport - here we look at different sports and rules regarding field side service to the athletes
- Sports Injuries in detail - every aspect of a wide selection of injuries is discussed from a diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation approach. We start at the foot ankle complex and finish with Hand injuries.
- The athlete’s recovery - We look at methods that can enhance the athlete’s recovery from injury and during heavy training seasons.
- Sports Trainers
- Medical Doctors
- Field side paramedics